Shorts Profit Engine Support
Welcome! If you are here, you probably need help with something. We understand your frustration, and we are here for you.
Support-desk hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST
Maximum response time: 2 business days (we usually reply sooner)
To get your issue resolved the fastest, follow these support-ticket best practices:
Before you submit a support ticket
2) Watch the Shorts Profit Engine demo video to see how to use the plugin.
3) Make sure you have the latest version of the plugin. Please go under "plugins", find "Shorts Profit Engine" and click the "update now" link. If you can't see this link, then click the "check for updates" link.
4) If you have purchased Shorts Profit Engine you should be able to find your access link here.
5) When we try to identify an issue, we may need to deactivate plugins or themes, and in some very rare cases this can change some settings.
Tools ==> Export ==> Download Export File.
While you are submitting a support ticket
If the issue persists, please open a support ticket and let us know:
1) What issue you are facing.
2) If the plugin isn't working on your site for some reason, we will need to login ourselves and have a look.
Please provide your site's login URL, username and password, in the following format:
3) If the issue takes place on a specific post, please send us the link to that specific post.
After you submit a support ticket
1) Please visit your email inbox. Do you see a message there from our helpdesk, notifying you that you have opened a support ticket?
If not, please check your spam folder and whitelist the email address [email protected]. This is the email address the support desk email notifications are sent from. Here's how to safelist (whitelist) our email address.
2) Keep in mind we can only offer support via the helpdesk. Email is just too unreliable. Please do not reply to the email notifications by the support desk, as we don't monitor this email address.
3) Email notifications can disappear in cyberspace for all kinds of reasons. So, you may also want to bookmark your ticket and visit it after 48 hours. Chances are we will have already responded to your ticket.
4) Please do not open different tickets for the same issue. Just reply to the same ticket.
Again, we are here for you, and will do our best to help you out.
Thanks for being a valued customer!
- The Plugin Poets Team