Modern humans have created more information in the past few years than in all of human history before us.
Because of this, people are drowning in information. Content creation is easy. Finding the good stuff is hard.
That's why people are turning to websites that gather and categorize information and news. Some examples include:
Google News: It's a news aggregator app developed by Google. It presents a continuous, customizable flow of articles organized from thousands of publishers and magazines.
AllTop: It aggregates news and blog articles from the World’s most popular websites like BBC, CNN, Mashable,TechCrunch and more:
Real Clear Health: It fetches the most significant news and opinions surrounding the health care debate.
BY THE WAY, the last site above, Real Clear Health, is owned by the "Real Clear Group", which has a bunch of similar sites like "Real Clear Politics", "Real Clear Science", and "Real Clear Defense." They do this, because they understand this business model works...
Creating such a website still takes times and energy.
Every day you would need to search for, find, and sort through the top content in your niche. This takes a lot of time, energy and focus.
What about using software? That can help - but most pieces of software or WordPress plugins use the "shotgun" approach and create sites that have some good and a lot of useless content.
Not to mention such WordPress plugins aren't created with monetization in mind. Meaning - not only do you need to create a website that shows quality content, you also need to monetize that website, by showing relevant offers.
Hub Site Maker is a WordPress plugin we created to solve the problems above. Here's what this baby does and how it's different than anything else out there...
1) Easily leverage existing authoritative content, instead of wasting time and effort creating content from scratch:
2) Control the fetched content with extensive smart filters - so only the most relevant content is added to your site, and your visitors are happier:
3) Use the visual editor to insert ads for your favourite products that make you money, before and after the fetched content:
4) Be the boss. Have total control over
how content is added to your website:
TO BE ADDED
1) Use a professional-looking WordPress theme. Your website should look like somebody put some thought into it. Avoid using the default WordPress themes. We can recommend you several nice free themes.
2) Only use the RSS feeds of the best websites in your niche. No need to aggregate content from 100 websites. 5 to 10 should be more than enough.
3) Use negative keywords when fetching content from other websites. That way, irrelevant posts will not appear on your website. Hub Site Maker has this feature.
4) Set the initial posts as drafts. That way, you (or a virtual assistant) will be able to review the item, before it ends up on your website.
5) Make sure you include a link back to the websites from which you use the RSS feeds. Hub Site Maker does this automatically as well.
"I could see this saving me 1,000s of hours..."
Online Business Owner
"Very easy to work with and great tech support."
"Simplifies your business and your life!"
"I recommend anyone with a WordPress powered website that needs more traffic gets this right away..."
Online Business Owner
"After 2 or 3 days I began to notice an unusual amount of beginning traffic to the blog post…"
Pick your perfect pricing plan:
Personal (1 Site)
Business (5 Sites)
Agency (25 Sites)
Use Hub Site Maker for 60 days. If you don't make at least three times your investment back, let us know and we'll refund your money. We'll ask no questions, and we'll still be friends. We're that confident you'll love this. :-)